Bonnie's Bakers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Gina put these in the cook book as one of her and Coy's favorite cookies. She made them for the celebration and they were so good. Mine didn't turn out as good as her's but still delicious.
1 1/2 cup butter flavored shortening
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cup sugar
4 eggs
4 tsp vanilla
6 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
6 Tablespoons milk
1 pkg choc. chips

Preheat oven to 375. Cream together shortening and sugars. Add eggs, vanilla, then beat. Add flour, salt, soda. Stir together. Add milk and choc. chips then stir. Bake 8-10 minutes. Press down tops after they come out of the oven, cool a bit, and then put them in Tupperware to store.

When I made them I had to bake them for only 6 minutes. Gina's were big and fluffy, mine fell and were flat. I have never claimed to be a good cookie maker and my oven is not the greatest so I am sure that is why they don't look as good as Gina's do.

No comments:

Post a Comment