Bonnie's Bakers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Peach Crisp

Mandy sent me this a few weeks ago. I wanted to try it while I still had fresh peaches but just didn't get to it. She did it with peaches from her trees. I really wish I had some peach trees. I made it with canned peaches. It was really good still.
8 peaches or enough to fill a 8x10 pan 2/3 full peel and slice (it too me 3 cans of peaches)
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
2 Tablespoons flour or 1 Tablespoon corn starch (flour seems to make it thicker)
mix these with the peaches and pour into a greased 8x10 pan and bake for 20 minutes at 375.

Topping:
1 Cup flour
1/2-1 Cup brown sugar (Mandy thought 1 cup was too much I liked it. but I have a serious sweet tooth)
1 Cup oats
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 cup butter-sliced
Cut all together and pour topping over peaches and bake for 20 more minutes at 375.
Yummy with ice cream or cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment